Applicator HERMA 400 – compact, modular, servo driven. The compact labeller range with a modular system
HERMA 400, this uniquely compact labeller has unparalleled versatility thanks to a well thought out modular construction system. The advantage: whatever the configuation, the basic servo drive unit remains the same! One unit, one development, one spare part.Thanks to the wide range of modules available the HERMA 400 can be integrated into any production line. Or it can be built into a labelling machine which has been specifically developed to suit your individual requirements. A perfect solution for every problem.
The advantages at a glance:
- Control integrated into the applicator – no separate control box is required
- Clearly laid out operating display
- Wide range power input 100V AC … 240V AC ±10%, 50 Hz ... 60 Hz
- Automatic synchronization of labelling and product speeds
- Comprehensive range of modules: pedestals, label sensors, printing and embossing units – always a perfect fit
- Special unwind unit giving consistent web tension
- Available as left-hand and right-hand versions, for upright, horizontal or suspended operation, width in increments of 80 mm / 3" up to 320 mm / 12"
- PLC connection – no problem at all
- Transparent labels – no problem at all
- Easy to expand
- Integrate most popular coders /printers
Everything under control For individually configuring your applicator the clearly laid out display panel allows for convenient and simple adjustment to the operating parameters
Please tell us what you are looking for and leave the rest to us...
Albion Systems work to a strong environmental policy in there production of high quality labels and are truly committed to
offering our customers the choice to do the same.
view more >